Plan Your First Visit
We can't wait to meet you!
Time & Location
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
What to Expect
When you arrive, you can expect to be welcomed into a friendly, positive environment by people who are genuinely excited to see you.
You’ll be able to connect at your own pace. If you’re ready to jump right in, the Action Team is the place for you! Want to take it slow? Great! We’re just glad you’re here!
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Spirit-filled worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Opportunities to Connect:
- A place to grow. Connect to discipleship through one of our Sunday School classes (9:30am on Sundays) or Wednesday Night Discipleship (7:30pm).
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. The Action Team and I Love My City are opportunities to serve the church and your community.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Sunday morning worship equips believers and families to pursue a life in Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A blended worship environment. Sunday mornings include inter-generational family worship.
- Fun for kids. Moments of the service are specifically designed to engage kids.
- A night just for teens. STRIVE meets on Sunday evenings at 6:30pm for students 6th through 12th grade.
At Grand Ledge Church of the Nazarene, kids are not an afterthought; they’re our priority. Sundays will quickly become your family’s favorite day of the week. Our church is committed to providing an environment that is safe, clean, fun, and which fosters spiritual growth.
We take a different approach than many churches. Rather than sending the kids off to children’s church during the worship service, we believe they learn best by encountering the example of their parents, grandparents, and the adults of the church who are investing in their lives. Adults and children worship together in an inter-generational service that is designed to engage all ages. There are moments of each service designed just for the kids, and times during worship when our children can serve, lead, and grow.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
YOUR FIRST VISIT
ASK A QUESTION
Feel free to send us a message.